- The TasteWatsons.com website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of all such terms, conditions, and notices. Watson’s Plant-Based Cuisine, LLC reserves the right to change or modify, without prior notice to you, the terms, conditions, and notices. You are solely responsible for reviewing these terms, conditions and notices prior to accessing the website.
- The TasteWatsons.com website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, or sell any information, products, or services obtained from this site.
- All images appearing within this website are the exclusive property of their creators and/or owners, and are subject to common law and/or statutory copyright and trademark protection. The images may not be modified, copied, distributed, displayed, transmitted, reproduced, published, licensed, used for the creation of derivative works, or sold without the express written consent of the copyright and/or trademark owner.
- Watson’s Plant-Based Cuisine, LLC is a registry of seasoning blends and seasoning related products, services, and professionals. The inclusion of any product, service, or professional should not be considered as an endorsement thereof. Watson’s Plant-Based Cuisine, LLC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any representations contained within the information provided by the individuals, manufacturers, and retailers whose products and services appear herein. You are advised and encouraged to conduct your own investigation and research to ensure that the representations, products, and services are consistent with your personal needs and expectations.
- As with any consumable product or service, you should consult your physician or an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your individual needs and expectations, rather than relying upon any information contained herein.
- In no event shall Watson’s Plant-Based Cuisine, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, general, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising out of your use of this website. By using this website, you expressly agree to indemnify Watson’s Plant-Based Cuisine, LLC for any such damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred as a result of your use of this website, including damages arising from the negligence, active or passive, of Watson’s Plant-Based Cuisine, LLC
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. By using this website, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the West District of the Los Angeles County Superior Court and/or the Beverly Hills Judicial District of the Los Angeles County Municipal Court, for all disputes arising out of your use of the website. If any portion of this agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining portions of this agreement shall still be considered valid and enforceable.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.